Thank You for Your Booking
Sorry, we are currently fully booked for the 2021/2022 college year.
However, we do get cancellations, and so we have added you to our waiting list.
Please do NOT pay the deposit until we contact you with a vacancy.
Once you pay your deposit – you’re all done! 😊
A total booking deposit of €400.00 is payable to secure your accommodation subject to availability.
If your accommodation application is successful, this booking deposit is held for the duration of your stay. This deposit is fully refundable less any deductions per your lease at the end of your stay.
Having accepted an accommodation offer, if your application to GMIT is unsuccessful (or you choose not to attend), this booking deposit will be returned less an administration fee of €100, provided that our cancellation policy has been abided by.
This deposit is payable by Bank Transfer only. All the details you’ll need can be found below.
Bank Details for Bank Transfer:
Bank Account Name: Áras Ghuaire Management Ltd
Bank: Bank of Ireland
Please reference tenant’s name on bank transfer and confirm payment by emailing email@example.com.
A Couple of Things to Note…
- Rooms will be allocated on first come first served basis subject to availability.
- A standard fixed Lease Agreement is completed for the Academic Year. The Student is obliged to follow the Village Rules, which outline the Rules & Regulations in place for Áras Ghuaire student accommodation and forms part of the lease.
- Lease and House Rules are available to download below.
- When the lease is signed by all applicants a scanned copy will be emailed for your records.
- Students are responsible for providing their own dishes, cutlery, cooking utensils and bedding ie. sheets, duvet, duvet cover, pillows and pillow cover(s).